Wednesday 18 March 2009

In the Beginning...

They say the first post is alway the hardest...

I'm not sure who " they " are, but I'm sure they know what they're talking about, because when faced with the horror of a blank screen, I suddenly forget all the words I worked so hard to learn in the 3rd grade.

So, what is this and why? Very good question indeed.

My name is Taylor. I'm 24 years old and currently live in England with my long term boyfriend of 5 years, Gareth. England of course being a considerable way away from my home town of Denver Colorado, which is what has sparked my sudden need to write and update. On a recent visit to see my parental units and my siblings(last week), I realised that we are absolutley awful at keeping one another updated on, well, pretty much anything at all.

Each visit is a week long melody of " I didn't know that" or " When did that happen?".
I am as guilty as they are to be fair. I get so wrapped up in daily life that I just don't seem to have the time to sit down, and compose an e-mail with a few photos of where I have chesen to set up shop and build a home.

Well, no more! This shall be the place where I can update on the funny little things that happen and photographic evidence that I do in fact, have a life. Not to mention it's a hell of a lot cheaper than international telephonic conversations...

0 comments:

Post a Comment